AIM
kmgphoto1

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

Hilarious

That was awesome beyond believable.

Cigarette Cigarette

Best graphics I have ever seen

I have never seen a flash that looked that real and detailed. Keep up the good work, this must have taken weeks to complete.

Rockslide Rockslide

Pretty Good

This is pretty good for a first flash. The originality isn't realy there since it is a stick figure flash but for what it is it was pretty good. Maybe try not to use the stick figures as much.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Friggin Awesome!

Very fun and addictive!

supersoldier supersoldier

pretty good

Nice work, this game kept me going. Lol I wanted to keep killing those gay little other guys.

Bunny Ripper--_--GOA TRANCE Bunny Ripper--_--GOA TRANCE

Awesome

First off, to earthbound-boy, your a dumbass cuz it says right in the description it was in memory of a rabbit not friggin cat, the cat was what killed it...man your stupid. Anyways, good song...I haven't listened to much GOA before but it sounds great. I thought the beat kinda was loud too but I trust your experience with this one.

kmg

DJ Sash - Hypnotize (HC Remix) DJ Sash - Hypnotize (HC Remix)

WOW, good solid track

This is one of those tracks that really hits it right on the head of the nail. A track that really deserves to be submitted rather than all of the crap that somehow gets through the filters...anyways it was awesome. THat idiot Kilakila is so stupid. It's obvious he really hasn't heard of Happy Hardcore...how could you say that this isn't danceable. Just because the music is moving a thousand miles per hour doesn't mean people are intended to do so. You can dance to this the same way you would rave to any other song. Don't listen to him...UK music all the way!

Rave4Yourself responds:

Lol, its no longer JUST UK music haha!

there's........ Australian hardcore (envias+more), Canadian hardcore (frisky and hujib, GOOOOOD ARTIST/s), USA Hardcore (Reese(incredible), AC Slater, No Left Turn, .....me? :P jk, lol), Swedish hardcore (?? lol).

and so forth and whatnot :P

too tired lol.

thanks for review, peace out. you're right about the music, i just listened to some J-Core (yep its from japan!) and its INSANE 200 bpm i think lol. sooooooooo happy though.

alright later man, God Bless :D

El Gigante El Gigante

Nice

Good track just not really my thing. Try to get more of a full sound in your music. The kick should have been more pumped up than what I heard.

DaGrahamCraka responds:

thanks for the review! lyke o,mg ,m imsooob orredd.