AIM
kmgphoto1

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

Hilarious

That was awesome beyond believable.

Cigarette Cigarette

Best graphics I have ever seen

I have never seen a flash that looked that real and detailed. Keep up the good work, this must have taken weeks to complete.

Rockslide Rockslide

Pretty Good

This is pretty good for a first flash. The originality isn't realy there since it is a stick figure flash but for what it is it was pretty good. Maybe try not to use the stick figures as much.

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Weird and Disturbing

I think this cartoon was a bit much. Some of the things were just weird rather than funny. The voice used in this video didn't help at all either.

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

Great!

Great Style and Animation. The cartoon was very smooth.

Sonic: Uncut Sonic: Uncut

close but no beachball

The illustration was good but the movement of some of the thing were too delayed.

Smile! Smile!

sad but good

The quality of the blood was awesome! Although this made me sad inside, it had really good animation. It seems like this is supposed to mean something but I can't put my thumb on it. Anyways, Great Job!

myPod myPod

pretty funny`

Nice work, the graphics were pretty cool. It almost looked like you used 3dsmax or something. I think the movie would have been better if the people moved faster or did more.

Crayon Bear Crayon Bear

nice job

Very nice job. This was pretty good except there was one flaw. The shadow for the bear was much too big but other than that this was pretty cool.